Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Life So Far

Right now, things are starting to look up. Just a couple of weeks ago, things began really muddy. I made a bold and stupid decision at the time; but, I thought it was also necessary. Things are scary, though not as scary then. Still fearing the worst regarding what would come of my living situation. Currently, I'm still job hunting - prospects are still looking bleak, however. Even then, I have to chug along, submitting copies of my resume, and a variety of cover letters.

Over the last few days, little did I realize the want or need to go back to school. I've often talked of running a company, or owning one. But I've come to realize, many passionate people who start their own business end up diving into the sand head first. This noted, I decided to take up the MBA program at the Keller Graduate School of management via DeVry University. At the same time, I'm starting out my writing career with confidence, thanks to the folks at examiner.com. Many thanks for their belief in me. I'm still learning and growing within the last few days of submitting two articles. Just the subject of marketing is making its importance more apparent as I try to draw readers to my articles.

Family-wise, I can't forget my family. We go through our ups and downs - as does any family. I love them to death, and wouldn't want to trade any of them for the world. Stay tuned for the next entry. In the meantime, do check out my work at examiner.com. I really do appreciate feedback, as I would like to grow as a writer as much as possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment