Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

Update(s)

Writing for examiner.com is a challenge. Writing's not the problem; but, trying to draw a readership is. The nice thing about the site is the training section on how to take care of such a problem. It's made me think a lot about marketing strategy. My past experience working with keywords is teaching me word usage pertaining to search hits.

I don't know why I didn't do this earlier, but I suppose it's due to my fear(s) about writing full-time; and the challenges of drawing up readership.

Also, I think my high-school dream of being a sports columnist might come to fruition pending the results of an interview next week. Wish me luck!

Right now, the job searching front is testing my patience on the whole. Not getting immediate calls back until this past afternoon. I'm still trucking along, applying to various positions. Additionally, with my new spot at examiner.com, I'm getting more confident in applying for writing positions. In a perfect world, I'd be able to somewhat work at home, and workout.

In the meantime, I'm scheming ways to improve my contribution(s) to examiner. Take care all, until my next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment