Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

Making sense of it all

Right now, I'm on a high. But, I need to kept in check when it comes to reality. Right now, what I'm venturing into won't net me much income, and I know that. I understand a necessity to provide enough to finance my rent, cable/internet; and other bills I need to pay. I can't rely on Financial Aid too much, after realizing it. At the same time however, I want and need to carry on the momentum I'm going through right now. It feels good I'm getting a chance to showcase whatever writing talent I have. I also like knowing my effort will lead to something in the end. I hope I get the job covering high school football; and the blog site I'm about to get work out.

I'm anticipating the grind of studying again for school - this time it's graduate school; who would have thunk it, and an MBA of all things? I'm excited right now. I look forward to a more concrete goal plan and what have you.

As always, provide me feedback here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment