Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Update Again

What have I been up to? Been up to no good, installing and tinkering with Linux. I've tried Ubuntu, and Slackware already. I'm preferring Slackware right now because of the control I potentially have over what gets installed. Ubuntu was great because it allowed for a pain free Linux setup. It was so pain free, it reminded me too much of Macintosh.

Lately, I've been slacking off on my Examiner.com articles, but I'm trying to do a comeback as of right now. I'm actually trying to plan my writing this time around, and hopefully the future. I think I've suffered for a little too long from an inability to further refine my writing. I believe I've gotten great feedback from people. But, what's interesting is I've gotten greater critiques from outsiders who don't know me.

I don't know why I'm hesitant to just walk over to various PE departments and inquire if they need a martial arts instructor of some sort. I guess it wouldn't hurt to just call. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment