Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Not So Daily Updates - Jeet Kune Do; Linux; Schooling, and Training

It's been almost half a year since I last blogged. In short, I've transplanted myself out of California, and into Oregon; there are things I do miss about the former, though. Despite such a feeling of want, I've grown to like the area in which I'm staying. I've made instant friends since I arrived in January of this year.

Though I held a position at examiner.com, there are quick reasons why I've ceased activity: the switch in phones hurt the transition process in that I've forgotten my password, or I forgot to update my email address to reflect the fact I no longer use my BlackBerry. Secondly, the incentive has kind of dwindled since I didn't really receive the little compensation I recorded since having my material published. I figured I could continue writing my own stuff without a set quota, or deadline. Finally, the freedom to post what I want was appealing as I mulled over this. Granted, I had crossed over some content boundaries, I felt the company's definition of Martial Arts was too narrow.

Right now, I'm more or less a student full-time, with my MBA pursuit in my path, along with my Martial Arts endeavors through Team Quest, in conjunction with the material I've worked on over the last six years.

No comments:

Post a Comment